Resistor Kit – 1/4W For Arduino DIY Project
- Type: Resistance
- Mainly Compatible with: Ardunio,Arduino Uno 328,Arduino Mega 2560,Arduino Mega 1280,Raspberry Pi 2,Raspberry Pi 3
- Working Temperature: -25 - 70 Degree Celsius
- Product weight: 0.0720 kg
- Package weight: 0.0730 kg
- Product Size(L x W x H): 10.00 x 5.00 x 3.00 cm / 3.94 x 1.97 x 1.18 inches
- Package Size(L x W x H): 10.00 x 6.00 x 3.00 cm / 3.94 x 2.36 x 1.18 inches
- Package Contents: 1 x Resistor Kit
Perfect for breadboard in Arduino electronic projects and other experimentsHigh precision and stability,Low temperature coefficientLow noise,Automatic insertion is applicableQuantity:30 values x 20pcs = 600pcsThe value list:10Ω 22Ω 47Ω 100Ω 150Ω 200Ω 220Ω 270Ω 330Ω470Ω 510Ω 680Ω 1KΩ 2KΩ 2.2KΩ...
I am electronic engineer educator and i use a lot of resistors for my projects with my students (Analog Electronics, Digital Electronins in Breadboard, or Arduino Projects). This kit is very helpfull, coming with lot of resistors in a very good price. I would suggest you doing the same as me in pictures, where as you can see, i put the resistors inside little plastic bags with their value. These helps a lot, because in the rails (in which the resistors are coming with) you can't re-apply them so you have many possibilities to get lost with so many resistors.
I have purchased many parts to work with in the Arduino series parts. They are not branded but they are compatible with the system. Many are interchangeable between the different colours and work really well in any configuration They are robust and work extremely well Highly recommended
The pack has every resistor value you would need on a regular bases. It is very helpful since you don't need to think about what values you need. They are very good quality and easily used with a breadboard.